Coping Skills Groups are regular meetings of people on a similar journey of moving forward.
Managing Skills Groups meet to address various concerns in an open and supportive
environment. Groups focus on identifying stressors, developing healthy coping skills, and
creating strategies for self-care. Members build skills through participating in open discussions
and completing hands-on activities.
Benefits of Coping Skills Groups:
- Practice healthy coping skills
- Learn to manage stress & incorporate wellness
- Cope with change
- Improve decision-making skills
- Set boundaries & communicate effectively with others
- Take action through goal setting